Guest Pre Arrival & Non resident diner Information – February 2023.
THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY – PLEASE CHECK PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT.
Thank you for your booking, we are very much looking forward to seeing you.
Before your arrival at the hotel, please read the following information.
Non Resident diners – Please be aware that it is a maximum of 2 hours at your table, seating in the lounge is limited and priority will be given to hotel residents.
A non refundable deposit of £10 per person is required for all tables of four or more non resident diners. This may be transferred if cancelled more than 48 hours before booking date.
All dinner and breakfast times must be pre-booked as soon as possible prior to arrival for the duration of your stay to accommodate limited tables in the dining rooms, your preferred time may not always be available. On busier evenings, guests booked on a bed & breakfast basis may not be able to book dinner at short notice, we recommend you book as much in advance as possible.
Breakfast – 8.00,8.15,9.15, 9.30am. A small number of tables may be available at 8.30 or 9.00am, please contact the hotel reception directly to check.
- Dinner 6.00, 6.15, 6.30,8.00, 8.15 or 8.30pm. A small number of tables may be available at 7.00 or 7.30pm. Please contact the hotel reception directly to check.
- We have a limited number of tables in our lounge and restaurant, so pre-booking for all meals is essential prior to your stay. Earlier diners have a maximum table time of 2 hours in the dining rooms. The tables and chairs are arranged to accommodate the hotel’s requirements please do not rearrange any furniture.
- Please be aware that our swimming pool, whirlpool hot tub and sauna area is now permanently closed.
- Your bedroom will be serviced daily unless you request for your room not to be serviced at all, please inform reception as soon as possible and prior to your stay.
- Restaurant bills are available at the Bar & room bill payments can be made at reception.
- Check-in time is from 3pm, check-out is by 11am.
At the end of your stay, your bill will be ready at reception for you from 7.00am
DIRECT ROOM BOOKINGS WITH THE HOTEL
Cancellation over 48 hours and up to 5 days from the date of arrival will incur a 50% charge of the full amount of the total booking.
Cancellation 48 hours or less from date of arrival will incur full charges of the amount total to the full duration of the booking.
Reduction and / or cancellation of nights or occupants during your stay will incur the original or remaining charges of the original booking.
Special Break Offers may vary, please see individual offer terms & conditions.
THIRD PARTIES – EXAMPLE BOOKING.COM
The full amount of the booking is payable on booking and is non-transferable or refundable at any time.
Any reduction or cancellation of nights booked are non-refundable or transferable. We recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover your costs in case of cancellation.