Covid-19, Guest Pre Arrival & Non resident diner Information – May 2022.
THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY OVER THE COMING WEEKS – PLEASE CHECK PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT.
During these ongoing uncertain times, please be assured that we are fully committed to working with you to carry on delivering our first class service, however, certain services offered will remain altered in some way as we wish to err on the side of caution. As guidance changes frequently, please check our covid-19 web page for any future updates prior to your stay.
Control measures have been put in place to ensure the continuing health and safety of all our guests and staff.
Before your arrival at the hotel, please read the following guidance.
- Please do not arrive at the hotel, but contact us to cancel your booking if you, or any member of your party, feels unwell, displays any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been advised to self isolate; you or any of your party, have in the last 14 days, been in contact with any person who has developed covid-19 symptoms or have been advised to self isolate; you, or any of your party have recently arrived into the UK from another country which has a high rate of Covid-19 infection or been asked to quarantine.
- All dinner and breakfast times must be pre-booked as soon as possible and a minimum of 48 hrs prior to arrival for the duration of your stay, this requirement will remain in place as we have limited amounts of tables in the dining rooms, your preferred time may not always be available. On busier evenings, guests booked on a bed & breakfast basis may not be able to book dinner at short notice, we recommend you book as much in advance as possible.
Breakfast – 8.00am, 8.15am ,9.15am, 9.30am.
Dinner 6.00pm, 6.15pm, 6.30pm, 8.00pm, 8.15pm or 8.30pm.
- FACE MASKS – Although no longer required by law, we respect your decision on whether to wear a mask or not.
- On entry & exit to the hotel, please ensure that all members of your party use the sanitise station. Throughout your visit please use sanitise stations & wash your hands frequently.
- If you require luggage to be taken to your room, we will assist you & leave it outside your room. We cannot store luggage if your room is not ready on arrival.
- From Monday 9th May all bedrooms will return to a daily service unless you request for your room not to be serviced at all, please inform reception as soon as possible and prior to your arrival if you do not wish to have a room service during your stay, if you require any replacement items for your room please inform reception before 2pm, housekeeping will leave this by your bedroom door.
- Stay overs of more than 3 nights will have a full linen change during their stay unless you have requested no service.
- All items of stationary, magazines etc have been removed from bedrooms and public areas, except a disinfected laminate welcome letter in your room.
- We have limited numbers of tables in our lounge and restaurant, pre booking for all meals is essential prior to your stay. Earlier diners have a maximum table time of 2 hours in the dining rooms. The tables and chairs are arranged to accommodate the hotel requirements please do not rearrange any furniture.
- You will see housekeeping staff frequently throughout the day, they are disinfecting high touch areas more frequently than usual.
- Please be aware that some of our bedroom corridors are quite narrow so we respectfully request that you continue to observe distancing and be considerate of other guests and staff. Please do not linger in hallways & corridors unnecessarily.
- All bedrooms on arrival have been deep cleaned to the highest standard. Our staff have been trained in deep cleaning methods throughout the hotel and the importance of vigilance in hygiene.
- Please be aware that our swimming pool, whirlpool hot tub and sauna area is now permanently closed.
- Restaurant service – during breakfast and dinner service please refrain from moving around the restaurant unnecessarily. Please do not move tables and chairs as they have all been arranged appropriately. Please do not move to another table during service without direction from staff. Wine and water service, bottles will be placed on your table. Lounge area has limited seating for pre and post dinner drinks, coffee etc.
Please do not wait at the bar area.
- Restaurant bills are available at the Bar & room bill payments can be made at reception. Card payment is preferable.
- Check in time is from 3pm, check out is strictly by 11am. We are afraid we cannot offer late. Check outs due to enhanced cleaning required.
At the end of your stay, your bill will be ready at reception for you from 7.00am.